Human Resources World

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There is so much going on in the HR world right now, I wanted to be a source of information for you! Mainly for the employees of Image Studios, I have added a list of websites that I find helpful. If you are from another company and also find this information helpful, I invite you to dig in!

The website I want to highlight today is the "myuhc.com" website. On this site you can check your claim status and history, review your benefit information, compare in-network and out of network costs, use the Pharmacy Online, and even participate in a Health Improvement Plan, not to mention the many other items that I have found to be useful on this site.

I invite you to check it out, with the costs of Health Care on the rise, get yourself more informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Christy Glocke. Design by Pocket