The Best Days of my Life

Thursday, December 3, 2009


Every year, my husband and girls use the day after Thanksgiving to drive to a local tree farm
to cut down our family's Christmas tree. This year was no exception. My husbands aunt owns a tree farm in Bear Creek. We took a lazy day drive, enjoying the sun all the way and after a little hiking, we found what was to be the tree lucky enough to go into our living room!
A few swear words later, Jay had cut down the tree and we were off.
Of course, before cutting down the tree, we take a family photo of it for memory. I would have to say these are some of the best days of my life.

1 comment:

Donna j. Gehl said...

Wow! That's a big tree. Great to capture these moments. You will be glad you did in just a few short years when the girls are all grown up.

Post a Comment

 
Christy Glocke. Design by Pocket