Dieting Sucks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So, how many of you are working dilegently on losing weight right now? Is this one of your resolutions? Well, I am here to tell you, I have found the secret to losing weight- I know for sure this is the ticket. I know because I read it in an article the other day. All you need to do is take in less calories than you use in one day. No kidding! You know, as I was sitting there reading that, I was thinking if only I had heard that years ago, just think about how skinny I could be!!

Are you serious? I mean really....serious? Yes, we all know that. Its eating so few calories that is the hard part. (You're saying...yeah!) I am here to tell you that I LOVE food, I love it. There is no way around it. I love to cook it, grow it, cut it, serve it, and eat it. I love how it looks and smells. I just love it. I even love healthy food- yup veggies, fruits, weird whole grains like Quinoa- all of that. Then why am I not thin? Well, in case someone forgot to tell you while you were reading that little chart in the Doctors office- dont fret, we are all different. We dont all fit into the mold that the "Physically Fit" Doctors call appropriate. And I am starting to learn that its okay. I dont fit into ANY mold. None of them, not the proper weight, not the proper height, I certainly dont fit into any clothing mold, and even my personality is a surprise to most people. I am who I am. Love me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Now stick to it!!! LOVE ME.... No matter what size, shape, hair texture, blah, blah, blah.... we always have a gripe, "why can't I have..."? So, you nailed it... love who you are and be thankful for the things we have and peeps we love!!

Post a Comment

 
Christy Glocke. Design by Pocket