Why do I work?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have had people ask me, "If you were a stay at home mom, and your family learned to live on one income, then why would you ever want to go back to work?"

I work because it is good for my daughters to see their mom working. It is good to see that a woman can do what I do. They will see me using my intelligence to support our family, they will see someone that is proud of working hard and a job well done. They see that a woman can take care of herself, I have the most wonderful husband, but I could live my life if I didnt have him. I need for my daughters to know that deep down they are Self Reliant, Self Sustaining, Intelligent women.

That is why I work.

3 comments:

Julie said...

great pic!!!!! awesome hair day!!!
ps. can you add you work cause we NEED to buy fun stuff that is not necessary .......
smiles...

Bob said...

Nicely done Christy.

Stefanie said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog and your layout was clean and easy understand. Stefanie

Post a Comment

 
Christy Glocke. Design by Pocket