Monday, January 19, 2009

So, here it is, my first official post. Well, most of you know me and who I am but if you didn't know me, I am an Accountant. That is what I like to call it, I also currently carry the title of Human Resource Manager.

Ok, ok, I know what you are thinking...is this going to be all about Financial Statements/W2's and Fiscal year jargon? No, don't worry, I am an accountant and I love it (more on that later) and I currently work for the Coolest Place!! No, seriously! When you come to my office, you would think you are walking onto the set of Friends. In fact, When I interviewed for the job, I went home and thought "I am totally not cool enough to work there!" They are the funkiest set of folks I have worked with! Have I wet your whistle? Want to know where I work??



I am surrounded by Artsy people. How I ever got in the door I will never know. I will just keep on coming to work and maybe they wont notice they hired a GEEK like me who likes to reconcile checking accounts, and balancing debits to credits. If you like to look at seriously cool pictures then you can click right on over to the Image Studios link right now. Don't worry sweetie- I will be here for you when you return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Christy Glocke. Design by Pocket